6715 Sawmill Road Dublin, OH 43017
The Germain Honda location is a high volume store offering fast service options and a massive sales inventory. Managing a busy service drive and assisting a productive sales team, our team brings outstanding customer service and quality to the massive operation.
We greet every customer who comes in for service or a courtesy wash, park their vehicles in the lot, and shuttle many customers around the city. With the sales team, we assist in managing the lot and preparing sold vehicles for their new owners.
The volume of service appointments, shuttles and sold vehicles at this location towers over any other location we operate, but the processes that we have fine tuned since our launch create a seamless operation.
Fun fact: Operating since 2012*, Germain Honda was our second account which expanded our breadth of knowledge via our dedicated, independent courtesy shuttle service.
Role types and Overview of duties:
Being a multi-faceted operation, there are several roles that comprise the team each day.
- Service Valet
- Promptly Greeting & Assisting all customers who enter the service drive
- Maintain an orderly front drive:
- Pull all cars forwards when possible so cars arriving to the hotel can easily pull into the valet lane
- Park and Retrieve vehicles in a safe manner
- Provide friendly and helpful service whenever on the service drive
- Assist and work as a team in conjunction with directives given by Shift Lead
- Assisting and Anticipating the Needs of service advisors
- Work within guidelines described in SOP
- Park with care in the parking lot
- NEVER place keys in pockets
- NEVER throw keys
- NEVER leave paperwork or keys inside vehicles
- Lot Tech
- Reporting to Germain Staff, Citrin Lot-Tech Lead, and Citrin Shift Lead
- Arranging all vehicles for sale on the lot in a neat and orderly fashion
- Preparing vehicles for test drives and showings
- Completing a near perfect wash and cleanup of each sold vehicle - a "Delivery"
- Checking in incoming vehicles from transport trucks and other transport services
- Lot Tech Lead (Advanced Role)
- Reporting to Germain Sales Managers and Sales Associates
- Fulfilling all duties of Lot-Tech Role
- Leads Team of Lot-Techs each shift
- Responsible for Team Performance and Closing Duties
- Responsible for Proper Time Entry (Ensuring Lot-Techs clock out properly)
- Shift Lead and Team Lead (Leadership Role)
- Conduct damage checks for all incoming loaner vehicles
- Maintain presence in the Service Drive at all times is critical!
- We must be ready for a guest to arrive at any moment of the day. Pulling into an unmanned service drive is not a great experience for our guests!
- ‘Own' the Drive’: Obtain ALL Keys for vehicles left in drive (Guest, delivery, maintenance, etc)
- Be the face of Hospitality: Greet, Open doors, and engage all guests at the point of arrival & departure
- Lend a Helpful Hand:
- Always Assist with baggage without asking (unless you are asked not to!)
- Provide directions
- Tour guide! Learn near-by attractions, restaurants, bars ,etc
- Damage Claim Prevention: Always keep an eye out and spot fellow teammates!
- Maintain professional communication with Dealership Staff (advisors, cashiers, sales staff, etc)
- Dispatching shuttles with our team of service valets
- Ensuring all departments are staffed appropriately for each shift
- Reporting to both Service and Sales teams of the entire campus
- Managing a smooth operation across each brand's dealership and service center
Standard Operating Procedures
Dealership Lot Map:
Key Tag Labeling:
- All Key Tags must be labeled with the Service Advisor's name/initials and parking location.
Non-Waiter Parked in Numbered Lot:
Waiter Parked on Waiter Wall: