88 E Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215
- Arrive in Full Uniform with your Name Badge, Carabiner, & Pen
- Pull into the parking lot (located just off of Lynn St. OR Broad St)
- Remember to clock in and check in at Park 88 upon arrival
Compensation: $12.00 per Hour + Tips
Role types and Overview of duties:
- Lot Attendant
- Opening: Booth Keys are to be picked up from the security desk at Key Bank when the Location Supervisor arrives. Unlock the booth and clock in. If there are any cars already in the lot, be sure to mark them with a ticket. Set up the cones and signage in designated areas.
- Promptly greet & assist all parking customers who use the lot
- Park and Retrieve vehicles in a safe manner
- Direct all customers to pay the pay machine while you park their vehicle for them
- Damage Claim Prevention: Always keep an eye out and spot fellow teammates!
- Conduct damage checks for EVERY incoming vehicle by walking around the vehicle and point to damage and a camera at the same time
- Execute lot checks every few hours and one before clocking out. This involves making sure all doors are locked and all windows are rolled up (verify the key works on the vehicle before manually locking any doors).
- Be the face of Hospitality: Greet, Open doors, and engage all guests at the point of arrival & departure
- Lend a Helpful Hand:
- Always Assist with anything the guest may need help carrying without asking (unless you are asked not to!)
- Provide directions
- Tour guide! Learn near-by attractions, restaurants, bars ,etc
- Park with care in the parking lot
- NEVER place keys in pockets
- NEVER throw keys
- Label tickets correctly when parking and RE-PARKING
Details & Procedures
When Arriving on location:
- Check in with Lead for every shift
- Clock in on Portal
Shift Closing Procedures
- 2 cars or less: All vehicles must be unblocked and keys can be dropped with the Park 88 lead.
- Wrap Up: The lot attendant can leave when there are 2 sets of keys left. Both must be in a spot and not blocking any others. All cones and signs must be placed securely in the booth. After everything is locked up the attendant can do their shift report and clock out, drop the remaining keys off to the Park 88 lead, and all cash drops to the Hotel Safe.